1) Seniors must request official transcripts in Naviance via their Naviance accounts. link: https://connection.naviance.com/family-connection/auth/login/?hsid=lexington
2) To ensure your transcript and Counselor Statement reach the admissions office at the time of your application, please do the following:
- Request your official transcript in Naviance.
- Print the Transcript Status Page and bring to the Registrar’s Office, room 152, before the posted deadlines below.
- Turn in your completed Counselor Statement packet to your counselor before the posted deadlines below.
|College Due Date||LHS Request Deadline|
|Mon October 15||Fri September 21|
|Thurs November 1||Wed October 3|
|Thurs November 15||Wed October 17|
|Sat December 1||Fri November 2|
|Sat December 15||Fri November 16|
|Tues January 1||Fri November 30|
|Tues January 15||Tue December 18|
|Fri February 1||Thur January 3|
|Fri February 15||Thur January 17|
|Fri March 1||Thur February 7|
Rolling Admissions transcript requests: due 3 weeks prior to preferred college due date.
The Registrar’s Office is unable to remove or cancel requests once you have officially requested transcripts.
You will be billed $6.00 for each official transcript requested in your Naviance account. Parents will be billed in the Spring by the electronic MCC e-School payment center.
Transcript Financial Assistance may be applied for through the LPS Business Office - Ms. Adrian Leone, 781-861-2563 x 68061 firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply for Financial Assistance by February to avoid being billed in the Spring.
SCORES: You must have SAT & ACT scores officially sent from the College Board or the ACT to your college(s).