Dear LHS PTO Member,
Thank you for supporting the LHS PTO. These are some of the many ways in which your membership fee and donation help us connect and support the parents, students and teachers.
Enrich the school experience
- Funds staff grants, curriculum enrichment and special projects.
- Coordinates Staff Appreciation Luncheons Teacher Treats etc.
- Promotes support for the students by organizing receptions for the Prom, Book Awards, Sophomore events, Senior Scholarship Night etc.
Support LHS families and students
- Provides financial support for students.
- Funds the class donation to the class council for every grade.
- Makes newcomers to LHS feel welcome and informed by organizing various get togethers.
Keep the LHS community informed
- Conducts multiple discussion forums on a larger variety of topics to help inform and educate the LHS community.
- Sends out weekly announcements in an email with important school and community information.
- Maintains and updates the LHS student and parent information database (A.K.A. My School Anywhere) to help keep us all connected. Don’t forget, you can always download the mobile app for quick access to the online directory.
All this and much more is possible because of the generous support from the community through donations, volunteer hours and much more.